Or how a 6 am shopping spree became my new Olympic sport.
I am back. After a long hiatus, I decided to return to blogging and what better way to start than the day of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, or as some may call it “the best day of the year”. I woke up at 6 am to my iPhone buzzing off of a side table with alerts that I “may miss out” on my wish list items. Bolting out of bed, grabbing iPhone, iPad and last night’s coffee mug, I rushed to the kitchen to start the Keurig machine and settled on the couch for some morning shopping. Here’s what I bought:
- AllSaints Ray Leather Wallet – This wallet looks classy with a removal zip pouch and plenty of places to store credit cards and cash. Does anyone use cash anymore?
- RayBan Wayfarers – Classic, retro yet not too big. Anyone else abandoning oversized sunglasses?
- Tom Ford lipstick – I went with “pink dust”. Not on sale, but my late grandmother always emphasized to me the importance of a good lipstick so I bought it. (PS: It also comes with a bonus lipstick in rouge!) XOXO, Grams!
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve – This is my secret to keeping my skin at 40 so fresh and youthful. Buy it! Don’t think twice.
- Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner – I blame Kamala Harris for making me want my eyeliner on point. I’m super excited for this!
Other honorable mentions:
- Kate Somerville “ExfoliKate” – The cult favorite is a great steal at this price – $20!
- Moonlight Scuff Slipper – This Nordstrom classic is only $9.99 today. ok, I confess, I bought it!
- Vans Classic Slip-ons for Women – I dropped it from my cart but am regretting it. Maybe later tongiht i need to think about it.
So, what did you buy? Most of these items are still on sale… if you want them, better act fast.