It’s two days before Christmas and you haven’t finished shopping. Now what? Amazon to the rescue? Don’t stress. Here are 5 last minute gift ideas that I think will surely save you from going to Grandma’s empty handed. Happy shopping!
- Amazon Echo 2nd generation – charcoal black (wifi _bluetooth): The best gift for the techno-lover in your life. Hint, hint: Grandma. And with Alexa as your home assistant, she can help you find the best restaurants near you, make a reservation and order your next Amazon gift, all from the comfort of your home. PS: It has the best surround sound on the market too.
- Hannajams – Hanna Andersson: These are the happiest pajamas on the market today. Equipped with their own hashtag on ig: #hannajams. Perfect for the family that likes to wear matching clothes on Christmas morning. Hannajams are sold out on Amazon, but you can save $60 on shipping if you order direct from the web site tonight.
- Instapot: Come on, you really aren’t going to find this as a last-minute gift delivered in time, unless you are seriously lucky or there is a store near you with one left on the shelf. But you can order it and it will soon arrive (after Christmas) and you can tease the future owner with a cookbook or two while they wait.
- GliderGlove touchscreen gloves: Who doesn’t find themselves in the freezing cold texting or trying to text on their phone? These were the best pair I could find online that were insulated and where the entire glove works on your touchscreen, not just a digit or two.
- Casper Dog Mattress: Last but not least, fido needs some love this Christmas and what better way to show him with a memory foam mattress. After all, it is 2017. If that doesn’t work, on Amazon you can buy the dog teepee which for $39.99, might be the coolest thing you will give him this year.